Fluance RT80 High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable Record Player Review
Music is a healer and comes at the top of some of our priority list. There are many ways we can enjoy our favorite songs and music, and in the era of digitalization, where everything is technically modern, we always try to come up with something that will make our idea stand out of the crowd. Fluance RT80 High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable Record Player is something you might need to establish standard music. So now sit back and relax for I am going to tell you everything you need to know about this record player. Check out my Fluance RT80 High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable Record Player Review and learn the essential features of this record player.
Fluance RT80 Brand Reputation
Fluance is a Canadian audio brand company famous for producing home audio, music system, and standard record player like Fluance RT80 High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable Record Player with Premium Cartridge, Diamond Stylus, Belt Drive, Built-in Preamp, Adjustable Counterweight & Anti-Skating, Glossy Black Wood Cabinet. The drive units and advanced enclosure technologies that are present within the record player, provide the users with high definition audio and true sound.
The founder of the Fluance audio brand is Deepak Jain who is highly passionate about music and an audiophile who has a goal of recreating the concert experience to a different level. In the first level, the company started as a speaker-oriented company and then they made a position to create various Home Audio Accessories that will offer people with high-quality sound and performance. They are in this field for more than 20 years now and have received many awards and positive reviews from the highly famous faces in the music industry.
Fluance Turntables Design and Highlighted Features
The audio brand offers a high-quality sound system to the users. Thus you can pronto expect some excellent performance from this Fluance RT80 High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable Record Player. The brand produces record players with pretty good built components, and the Fluance RT80 record player is also one of a kind. As the name suggests, it is a high-fidelity record player which is also belt-driven, designed to produce warm and pure analog sound. It is more than a simple vinyl record player and optimizes the sound quality give you an outstanding feeling with recording your music and listening to them. Unlike many Turntables, Fluance RT80 audio recorder does not come with non-removable cables, but the RCS phono connectors help you in adjusting the sound in your desired position.
The record player uses a High-performance Audio Technica which is about AT91, is designed to provide you with a high-quality and more vibrant sound that an audiophile might consider as a must-have feature in a quality vinyl recorder. The Audio Technica stylus likewise ensures the decrease of distortion and provide a tremendous amount of transparency. Moreover, it also comes with an S-type tonearm and bearings that are designed to move quickly within the record player. With the excellent anti-skating system combination, you can quickly increase the number of records and keep them for a more extended period.
As said earlier, the recorder is made with Premium Cartridge, Diamond Stylus, Belt Drive, Built-in Preamp, Adjustable Counterweight & Anti-Skating, Glossy Black Wood Cabinet. The die-cast aluminum platter is there for reducing vibrations and distortion. The Fluance RT80 looks excellent and sounds great, and it is also very lightweight since it consists of a hollow cabinet. It also includes a built-in Texas Instruments preamp and the Audio-Technica's AT91 cartridge.
● The cabinet material- MDF
● Comes with a High Gloss Piano Black finish
● Comes with a Tinted dust cover
● Has a Belt Drive
● Motor- DC Motor with Three-Point Rubber Isolation
● 33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM of speed
● Speed variation- +/-1.00% (comes with a speed adjustment guide)
● Flutter- 0.2%
● Signal-to-noise ratio: 67dB or higher 20kHz LPF
● Aluminum platter with 12", 30cm of diameter
● Auto-stop available so is the turntable mat
● Cartridge weight supported from 3.5 to 6.5g
● Tonearm type: Static Balanced, S-Type
● Tonearm material and wire: Aluminum and 36 AWG Litz Cable / 7 Strand respectively
● Tonearm mass: 28.2 grams and length: 224mm
● Tonearm height: 17mm
● Overhang: 19.2mm
● Overall width and length: 4.5mm and 534.07mm
● Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz and channel separation: 18dB at 1kHz
● Channel balance: 2.5dB or less at 1kHz
● Voltage of the output: 2.5mV +/–3dB
● Cartridge weight: 5.0g (+/- 0.5g) headshell weight: 10g
● Cartridge height: 0.67 inches (17 mm)
● Tracking force recommendation: 2.0g (+/–0.5g)
● Tracking angle in vertical: 20 degrees
● RT80 Turntable
● Dust Cover
● 45 Adapter
● Felt Slip Mat
● 3ft RCA Cable With Ground Wire
● 100V - 240V (50/60Hz) AC Power Adapter
● User Manual
● Customer support for the lifetime
● Plus 2-year manufacturer warranty
All these features are enough and as expected from a reputed brand like Fluance. Moreover, the setting process of this record player would be easy and straightforward. But if you are just a beginner, this can be a little bit difficult for you.
Setting Up Process of the Fluance RT80 High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable Record Player
Setting up your Fluance RT80 High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable Record Player wouldn’t be that much of a problem since I am going to take you through it a little bit. Fluance itself put up the demo videos to teach users how to perform the setup process. So if you check out the video, you will possibly get the idea of how to set up the record player. The record player has an easy-to-control dial that can help you select play speeds between 33 1/3 rpm or 45 rpm records. Furthermore, the plastic spindle adapter helps you to use 45s on the 33 1/3 spindle. The auto-stop setting will automatically stop the Record Player after the last song is being played on the player.
As you can predict, the Fluance RT80 High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable Record Player is advanced and smart, apparently to some users, it is more preferable than the Fluance RT81 High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable Record Player with Dual Magnet Cartridge, Elliptical Diamond Stylus, Belt Drive, Built-in Preamp, Adjustable Counterweight & Anti-Skating, Solid Wood Cabinet. You can listen to whatever songs you like as well as record audios. The style which it comes with is unique, and the performance too is unmatched with other record players.
Upgrade and Performance
Undoubtedly, the record player comes with a preamp built, but I would still suggest you upgrade it to another better quality. The action will help you with a significant improvement in your overall Fluance RT80 High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable experience. Furthermore, if you want to customize your sound to a further level, you can choose a different cartridge that will help you with more customization of your sound system.
Moreover, as per its performance, I would gladly say that it comes with exceptional facilities and features as expected from a quality Vinyl Turntable Record Player. The Fluance Audio player is favorite in providing outstanding sound quality since it comes with hi-fi turntables
And fantastic accessories. So it will surely offer you some excellent sound quality that it produces out of its box. Another reason why people buy this record player- it is affordable. It worths every single penny you spend on it plus, if you manage to put some extra attention towards its accessories, you will be more amazed.
You are going to encounter an excellent sound that will represent every single detail of the audio and will provide you with a rich sound experience. It is going to surpass your expectation than what you are already thinking about the sound quality and performance it possesses. Music never gets old; in fact, some songs are forever young. During the hours you stay alone all by yourself, or you meet with your loved ones, the record player will make the moments more powerful and sweeter than ever. It comes with greater clarity and openness of the sound that will offer you a smoother experience of the real classical and vinyl music. The distortion level is surely kept at a minimum, but you can always increase it while you are in a party mood or like to dance to every beat of the music.
Pros & Cons
I have already told you everything about the Fluance RT80 High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable Record Player; however, you must check out the pros and cons that I have included here in a few useful points. However, in case you are looking for something more than just an ordinary record player, this Fluance RT80 High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable Record Player is what you need. It is built with excellent materials and provides a great look. Furthermore, its performance is the best thing about it. Many people search for a good record player and end up buying one that does not fulfill their needs. While going to buy this one, you don’t even have to worry about that. Knowing that Fluance is one of the most popular and trusted audio player brands in the world and is responsible for providing the users with outstanding products, you can go for it. Still, I would like to tell you a few of its downside that I have come across. And after meeting all its advantages and disadvantages, it will be your choice whether you want to go for it or not.
So first check out some of its pros (which you already know) and some of its cons (which you might and might not know.)
● Price is super affordable- even if you have not used a similar thing before, it is a perfect thing to start with.
● Comes with RCA phono connectors
● No non-removable cables
● The setup process is comparatively more natural than the other record players
● Comes with AT91 Audio Technica stylus for a higher quality sound experience
● Tracking force is of 2.0 grams
● Looks good and performance is outstanding
● Provides accurate and clear sound
● Perfect for all types of moods
● Comes with a variety of sound speeding controls modes
● Great value for money
● Lifetime customer support
● Light-weight and attractive black finish
● 2-year manufacturer warranty
● Perfect gift for your marriage anniversary
● Stylish material to set up on your home
● Comes with diamond tipped stylus
● Provides true sound
● Built of real and high-quality materials
Now that you have once more gone through its pros, you have realized why many people want this product and buy it. It is an affordable option for beginners and a cost-effective option for professionals. Moreover, the stylish and standard look of the record player gives a unique expression when you place it on your bedroom or wherever. Enough of talking about its advantages. Now it is the time to look into its cons which are very few in comparison with its pros.
● If you have never set up this kind of things, it can be a difficult task for you. Even to some users, the instructions seem confusing
● The built-in preamp could be better quality
● The Fluance RT81 High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable Record Player with Dual Magnet Cartridge, Elliptical Diamond Stylus, Belt Drive, Built-in Preamp, Adjustable Counterweight & Anti-Skating, Solid Wood Cabinet is better than the Fluance RT80 High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable Record Player. The RT81 record player comes at only 50$.
Overall, the Fluance RT80 High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable Record Player is good at this price rate. However, if you want something more than what this record player is already giving you, you have to spend more penny on that item.